At Krav Maga Worldwide we have a tremendous amount of classes to choose from and sometimes it’s difficult to choose which class to attend. If you have not tried a KM Bag class you must come in for the experience. If you are not sure what you might get out of these classes, take a look at the list of benefits below. If you have been taking these classes, what kind of benefits or results have you had? Post your thoughts to the comments section.
1. Developed and more refined Krav Maga combatives: Your straight punches, hook punches, front kicks, round kicks, sprawls…etc. will all be improved upon through hidden repetition within the training drills performed in this class
2. Well-trained warrior mentality: We continue to remind students of situational and environmental awareness and to keep the “I Can Do This!” attitude.
3. Increased work capacity: You will be able to move larger loads (including your body weight) over greater distances, in less time. Simply put, increased strength, endurance, and stamina. This “might” help get you though those belt tests with a lot less discomfort!
4. Enhanced athletic skills: Drills in KM Bag include all components of athletic skill such as speed, accuracy, balance, power, coordination, and agility. This is how athletes train for their sport. Train like an athlete whos sport is Krav Maga.
5. Improved flexibility: One thing all other classes lack is time to work on increasing flexibility. KM Bag takes the time to really lengthen muscles, open tight areas, and breath deeply!