PDA

View Full Version : Shorts - Pros and cons

revobuzz
10-24-2011, 03:26 AM
Anyone give me some general advice on compression shorts with cup vs jockstrap & cup.

Any advantages or disadvantages?

Thanks

stuartf
10-24-2011, 06:04 AM
I find in general the shorts feel more comfortable, but the jockstrap holds the cup in place better.

Inky
11-15-2011, 03:08 PM
My own experience. Shorts: Pro's... none. Cons: they fit great till after a few washes then the crotch will start to sag and lets just say it feels wrong.
I have tried Bike, shock DR and a few others and i never found any of them to be that good.
after getting my first jockstrap "ever"... i now know why they are required in many major sports... they work. I for one can deal with an uncomfertable piece of equipment to save my boy's. It only takes one swift kick to make a man wear them everyday.

catapult
11-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Then there's always the belt and suspenders approach. The Nutty Buddy cup uses compression shorts with a jock over them and the cup slips in between. Watching the videos of guys taking 90 mph fastballs to the 'nads convinced me. :D: So far, so good.

http://www.nuttybuddy.com/

KMyoshi
12-12-2011, 02:47 PM
I've only used the jockstrap. It works and there has been plenty of times where if I wasn't wear a cup, I would have regretted it!