Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics What is the monthly cost of your Krav Maga class?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

With all of the posts I have been reading for one reason or another, members are posting the fact that they can afford Krava Maga. Now I am unsure why they feel it is expensive, but I have checked other MA schools and they are averaging about $100 per month.

There was a KM school that just opened up in my area and was having a promotion of $78 per month for Krav Maga, Aikido,Tai Chi, and shuai Chiao. I quickly jumped on this opportunity to receive all this training for such a small price. So I am curious as to what are others paying, and what else are they being taught.

g-v

Re: What is the monthly cost of your Krav Maga class?

I pay something like $220/mo for me and da kid. We take only the krav classes, but there’s also kickboxing, yoga, kid’s karate, and some other stuff.

tri4ever65

what is the monthly cost of krav maga class?

I pay $55.00 a month that is once a week one hour.

is that to much? 🙁

tri4ever65

al

I pay $85.00 per month, on a yearly contract. It’s the best $85.00 I spend. I paid much less to study Aikido for 8 years, but got what I paid for.
    I get to attend unlimited classes that include Krav Maga, Krav Conditioning classes, Sport Yoga, a \”Gut’s and Butts\” class, and an Intro to Fighting. While I only attend 3 classes a week, it’s nice to have the option to attend more depending on how many hours I work each week. The owners are also nice enough to allow us to train at either of the two schools they have; one in Broomfield and one in Boulder, Co.
    Add to that that I’m being taught by two of the BEST people in country for Krav Maga ( James and Shannon Hiromasa ) and I’d pay twice as much if I had to. ( Just don’t tell them that!)

usnavy-233

KravMagaStudent,

I go to Krav Maga NOVA also. $78 for everything and I usually make it to three classes a week. I think it’s a pretty fair deal. The BJJ academy in Alexandria is $100/mo. Trident MA academy in Woodbridge charges over $100/mo/ Neither of them have Krav. I’m happy with my $78/mo!!

sunnysd

Returning students at our school pay $130 for a 2 month session, newbies $150. We can go up to three times a week, it seems like a pretty good deal to me.

jarcher

Re: What is the monthly cost of your Krav Maga class?

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

There was a KM school that just opened up in my area and was having a promotion of $78 per month for Krav Maga…

That’s about what I’m paying.

wyatt9696

87.50 a month. 3 classes a week. normally about 1hr15min to 1 1/2 hrs or so each. best money i’ve ever spent.

sexybaldman

I to attend the Krav Maga NOVA school. I have been to many MA schools and it is a great deal for unlimited classes. I know of other schools that limit the amount of classes you can attend, which I think is crap. Ya paying for training, let them train as often as they are classes. 😀

I think a lot of it has to do with the area too. Like in NOVA it can be reliatively costly. However, my old karate school in PA is still charging the same fee a month today compare to when I started in 1991..:) That is 35 bucks a month…:)

I also believe that once our school grows….. and it has grown very well in just 2 months…. that we are also going to have a acupuncture room!!!! Oh yeah!!!

We get to train in as many different forms of self defense classes as you would like… which is great…. but after one Level 1 class… who has the energy to go to another class????

At what point in time do you go out and buy KM gear to wear for the class???

Re: what is the monthly cost of krav maga class?

quote \”tri4ever65\:

I pay $55.00 a month that is once a week one hour.

is that to much? 🙁

tri4ever65

I think if you are not getting all the classes, and cannot go as many times as you would like… you are paying too much!!! Are you in a one year contract??

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

KravMagaStudent,

I go to Krav Maga NOVA also. $78 for everything and I usually make it to three classes a week. I think it’s a pretty fair deal. The BJJ academy in Alexandria is $100/mo. Trident MA academy in Woodbridge charges over $100/mo/ Neither of them have Krav. I’m happy with my $78/mo!!

What time’s of the week do you train? Maybe we have trained together? I usually go M-W-F-S. I try to go every day, but with my schedule… who can make it to every class??? I am usually there around 1800-1900.

sexybaldman

Hey, I know KMstudent, those are the same days I go, except we don’t have a Friday class..lol 😆

Opps, wait, of course I know you, since you are my boss…lol

Btw, USNAVY dude, not sure if we have trained together but I am the tall, 300lbs bald white dude…Usually in shorts…lo 8) 😆

Ops… I didn’t mean Friday… I was thinking about my weight lifting schedule as well… sorry for the mixup… since the school isn’t even open on Fridays….

– My bad!!!!

😆

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

KravMagaStudent,

What time’s of the week do you train? Maybe we have trained together? I usually go M-W-F-S. I try to go every day, but with my schedule… who can make it to every class??? I am usually there around 1800-1900.

KM Student, Baldman,
    I’m sure we’ve crossed paths. I try to make the Mon, Tues, and Thurs classes. I hit the 1800 class and then the 1900 classes. When I can’t make the weekday classes because of my work schedule, I go to the Saturday class. See you guys at 1800!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: