clfmak

Most bartenders I’ve known would get out their weapon of choice from under the bar. Preferably something effective but justifiable. I’ve seen some pretty custom clubs that would work well against a drunk armed with a bottle or something; a taser would probably be the best option, something like pepper spray might be good, except for the fact that you’d contaminate the room. Lots of problems come to mind with firearms, but I guess certain areas might warrant it. Maybe keep some things that could be used to restrain someone- rope, big zip ties, anything that seems makeshift and not designed specifically for restraint like handcuffs, because of legal reasons. Someone attacking you in your territory should be at a disadvantage, especially while being drunk.

Last week my stepmom was telling me about a guy she used to know back in the day- a big Samoan guy. At some bar, someone broke a bottle over his head. A few minutes later, the Samoan fellow walks up to the guy that broke the bottle on his head. The Samoan guy smashed the emergency fire ax into his head, burying the blade in his skull with one powerful swing. He went to prison for a long time after that. Moral of the story- don’t attack in revenge, and be aware of the legal consequences of what you do.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: