This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Seriously, this whole thing is tired and a waste of energy. Everyone, train wherever you like. To those outside of KMW, I don't see the need to come here and defend anything. Be secure in what you are doing and just do it. This banter will accomplish nothing.

All the best.
    www.rhek.com
    www.charlottekravmaga.com
    www.fittofightprograms.com

Comment

Originally posted by workin4alivin View Post
      Well, I'm a newb here and just stumbled on this thread. I don't believe the population should be subjected to this level of BS. If I had an opinion, I would prefer you all take this to PM, if you want to continue this nonsense. I am especially taken aback by those of you who are, or claim to be cops, who have chosen to engage this thread and vent your anger and opinion. You become upset with something this trivial and jump on the bandwagon here and yet your agency turns you loose on the street with a weapon???? Just goes to show you that the physic testing for cops could be improved upon!

Anyway, being new here, my view of this thread is that all this rhetoric is just a bunch of drama and would seem to perpetuate a consensus of some who believe KM is made up of a bunch of musclehead brawlers/bar bouncers. As this thread goes on, I'm waiting for someone to drop a challenge and meet up on the playground. And, if you play the, "If you don't like it, don't read it" card, that just further validates my point.

Just my 2 cents.
      I agree with you that the drama that has surrounded this thread is annoying, nevertheless, you added to it by bashing police officers and the standards required to become one. You question the practicality of "letting them loose in the streets with weapons." Wouldn't you rather them be passionate people about what they believe in and actually seek justice in an otherwise un-just world?

Perhaps I have just added to the drama by replying to your post!?!? I guess the cycle continues. Here we are, all grown men and women, arguing on an online forum in regards to something that none of us may ever prove. We all share a common bond and maybe, just maybe, we should focus on that instead of our differences. I am no angel and I am sure I could heed my own words.

Here's my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.

Comment

hmmm.....actually isnt it thepolice job to protect the public from fraud scamming criminals like moni pino aizik? seem to me the police officer is doing his job and the standards for hiring police is very effective!

funny how every moni trol starts his post by saying i'm new here and just stumbled on this thread! looks like pino is trying hard to fix his reputation after he finaly been exposed!

Comment

While this thread has been interesting its once again taken a very poor turn. Iím afraid Iím going to need to clean it up then lock it. Anymore relevant information can be started in a new thread subject to review.

Comment

Working...
          X