abselite

Re: CKM / Moni

Much Respect to all. I come to this forum from time to time after receiving the recommendation from my dear friend, Gardawg.

I am unable to understand all of the ill-will and dislike toward Moni and CKM. It seems like so much wasted energy, time, and thought.

I have been with Moni on 3 occasions. Level 1/2 Instructor training; a seminar at our facility and during the last week of April, Level 3 training in Toronto. I enjoyed spending the week with him at his home.

I am thankful to Moni for having respect for you and your system. During the time spent with Moni, instructors who have experience with other MA systems, including yours, have initiated negative comments regarding their prior experience with their systems, and Moni is ALWAYS quick to correct them. He will not tolerate negativism and degradation of any system.

I am sorry that many of you seem to be obsessed with this topic. Unfortunately, this is common amongst all of the martial arts. I began my journey with Isshinryu Karate on Okinawa in 1970. Throughout the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s I observed much ego and pride and ‘posturing’ by all of the participants of the various traditional arts. However, I never observed anything similar to the hatred and anger and condemnation expressed on this forum toward Moni and CKM.

I enjoy learning from all of the arts and all of the forums. I hope I can come to this forum some time in the future and read only productive, positive content.

Again, my greatest respect to all,
Skip

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: