Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anybody Know anything about Mona Vie? Re: Anybody Know anything about Mona Vie?

jsf

Re: Anybody Know anything about Mona Vie?

quote BradM:

JSF,
Thanks for your response. I agree with you that Mona Vie is pretty awesome stuff. The neighbor I mentioned in my above post believes it’s the best thing since sliced bread (or fruit). Her son got her into it. He lives in Southern Florida and seems to be doing quite well with it. He hasn’t been awarded a Mercedes or Yacht yet, but I guess he is definitely seeing a financial gain. My neighbor is in her 70’s and has had a lot of medical problems. Before starting Mona Vie, if she squated down, she could not get up again with out help. After taking it for a couple weeks, she was able to squat with out help. Hey, she ain’t gonna do any Tabata squats, but she accredits her ability to squat down and up once or twice to Mona Vie.

You mentioned letting some of my friends and associates try it. I have tried that but haven’t had any luck. At 66 years old, I live in an Active Adult Community here in Kissimmee, FL where everyone is over 55. The old saying “you can’t teach old dogs new tricks” holds pretty true here. I know that us “chronologically superior” folks may benefit the most from Mona Vie due to all the old age illnesses and aches and pains, but I can’t seem to get people interested in it. I have mentioned it several times at the fittness center where I work out and intermengal with many of them. I’ve talked to some of them at the different fitness classes I take including the self defense classes I have taught. Still, I can’t seem to get them interested enough to invest in it, especially when I tell them the cost. My neighbor has encountered the same problem and she is a true believer in Mona Vie. A friend of mine and his wife have all kind of medical problems. I gave him two bottles, free, and told him and his wife to try it, making sure they were honest and took it twice a day. They did and told me that it may have helped some and they felt there would be long term benetifs if they continued. But, financially, they could not continue.

One of the main reasons I started on it was because I have arthritis in both shoulders and hips (not bad, except for my left shoulder, but it’s there). I believe my arthritis pain has improved some but I can’t determine if it is the Mona Vie or the fact that I have become so active and exercising my joints so much more. I do a lot of strengthening exercises for the joints and I stretch a lot.

Anyway, for anyone viewing this thread that has heard on Mona Vie (or not) and may be interested in it. I say go for it. Give it a try. I don’t know of anyone hurt by it and have heard or read about hundreds that have benefited from it. It is deffinitely a good product that holds true to its claims.

One of the reasons we’ve done so well so quickly (in that we are getting the juice for free), is because our sponsors have helped us along the way. They are doing two simple things:

1) showing us how to properly build “the binary”. Basically, the strategy we use when we sponsor people, is so that everyone only has to build one leg instead of 2.

2) we teach how to properly share the product. The process is actually very simple (and fun). The most important thing is that it is easily duplicated. This way new members learn it quickly, and can easily teach it to others.

For example, my sponsors put in 3 people on our “left leg” before we got our first shipment! The only thing we had to do was to sponsor 1 person on the left leg, and we put everyone else on the right. Basically, they built the left leg for us (we just need 1 personal in there), and we are responsible for the other one.

So we put the best 2 people (the people who had a lot of credibility, influence, respect, likeabilty, had a lot of friends, etc) on our right, because we knew they would build it and share. The person on our left is just interested in being a consumer, and had no interest in the business side.

So what ends up happening is this.

The person on our left (Barry), who at first was not interested in sharing, was put on the leg that was being built by our sponsor. Now, after seeing that our left leg, and therefore Barry’s left leg, is growing without having to do anything, it was easy to explain that he was sitting on free money. Barry didn’t want to before, but we explained that if he shared it with just 2 people, he’d start to get some money. So we helped him find 2 people – one for his left, and one for his right. Now… he just got his first $50 commission (not including other bonuses), that should help to pay for his own MonaVie. That $50 pay should arrive every 2-3 weeks, and accelerate from there (because people below him are growing his business – the 2 people we helped him find, as well as our sponsor who is continuosly putting people underneath him).

All this is growing our left leg, and we only personally put just one person (Barry) in there. Other than Barry, we don’t personally know anyone on our left leg.

As for our right leg, we have Dave, who is active in the gym, a total health nut, who has fought Muay Thai professionally (even competed in Thailand 3 times). He’s also a very cool dude (future brother-in-law), who has a lot of friends. We put him on our right leg, because we knew he would share it to his brother, parents, cousins, his gym, his personal trainer, his chiropractor, etc….

The other person on our right, Helene, is sort of “the matron” of my wife’s aunts. She’s in great shape, eats healthy, etc, and so loves the juice.

The point is that since our right leg is our responsibility, we put our “leaders” there, and since our left leg helped by our sponsor, we put the more “passive” people there.

Now… how do we share it to people?

6 simple steps.
Drink this
Watch this
Read this
Sign this
Learn this
Go to this

I’ll break it down to you in another post, cuz I can see that this is getting to be a very long post.

Better yet, feel free to email me at [email protected] . It would be a shame for you to quit MonaVie for financial reasons when you really are only 2 people away from having the drink for free.

If anyone wants some useful information about the juice, it’s nutritional value, the science behind it, etc. feel free to check out my wife’s site at http://www.the-team.biz/mv1352201

(if this is not allowed mods, you have permission to delete the last 2 paragraphs of the post… I just wanna help)

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: