Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics After you’ve used KM to defend yourself, do you report it or keep quiet? Re: After you’ve used KM to defend yourself, do you report it or keep quiet?

unstpabl1

Re: After you’ve used KM to defend yourself, do you report it or keep quiet?

quote Don:

Ok, just got in from my after-shift workout – gonna try to post while the endorphins are still flowing and I’m not so crabby…

I appreciate you writing further. I don’t mind giving my individual opinions BUT, I haven’t stayed at a holiday inn express, I haven’t played a lawyer on TV, and I am NOT qualified to give expert legal advice. Not every criminal act gets filed in court, not every case winds up with a “fair” or “just” or “reasonable” verdict. If you want to hypothesize and discuss, let’s get more specific – every situation can be very unique and the totality of the circumstances can be different. If you are looking for concrete advice on a real specific situation, I would encourage you to contact your local district attorney’s office or criminal defense attorney’s office.

You be safe too.

It be easier to talk to you if I could do the quote thing you do. I suck at typing and computers. i have however, played both lawyer and convict on tv

We’re way more on the same page than you think. Remember this discussion start as devils advocate. I’m not seconding Kontact, just didn’t read him as extreme as you did. I’m sure your more sensitive to it and probably more aware.. I got the rhetoric and attitude and posted that, but also saw other things worth discussion.

To be honest, I think at some point she has to attack and destroy, before he destroys her or worse like the Santa Claus murders here. Though, I’m not familiar with that case and prior behaviors. Defending never wins, well the Ravens did it once and the Bears, but with an offensive defense. thumbsupI’m sure their are women both convicted and freed for enacting this. The reason she waits for ambush is he gets out he decides to attack and she’s trying to be legal and in truth doesn’t want to hurt anyone, just wants to be left alone. So in my mind even if she buys a gun, in order to be self defense she has to wait for his ambush/ attack.

Don’t know about the uprooting thing. Possibly and probably depending on the scale. Who’d I piss off as in witness protection. But I have a life here and a job that I like, though I’m brokerofl2 I’d like to say I wouldn’t let anyone deny my freedom to live where I want. Isn’t that the plot of almost every western movie. Besides in my friends instance he knows she went back to her family. So she gives up her career and has to give up her family now too. She was advised to buy a gun but I’m not sure by whom. Why do I have to uproot we have laws;):

Yeah I get it: Cause everything you wrote about in the paragraph about me not understanding what Military and LE do, I agree with, passionately. I’ve seen what happens when it breaks down,,LA riots,earthquakes and was under martial law for a week in the 60’s.

Be well

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: