hicklinc

Re: How long did you stay in level 1??

quote lions2011:

to Unspt
Um..I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here. hopefully I won’t regret it. So I’m going to ask 2 questions and see how it goes

How old are you? And why to both of the above?

Why are you asking me in a slightly “challenging tone”. I am just a martial arts hobbist . I am not a fighter, coach or trainner.

I just stated that I think I could solid year at level 1 would be good for me. I know some people who go to level 2 in 3-4 months. I think for me a year is what I need. What do you mean I may regret this?? lol

I am a 35 year old male. Very good shape and lean. Tad too skinny but working on that and overall nice guy.
I did boxing in college and just started back in the Martial arts and I am lovnig every minute it.

i think a year is a bit excessive and you will want to move on when you want to learn new stuff but i hear stories about people who should have failed a test because of technic but pass because of fighting spirt etc.. i dont want that to be me if i dont have good technic i dont want to be invited to test but thats just me

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: