eric-joyce

Re: No place to train locally :(:

quote lions2011:

Well…. Take up Muay Thai or BJJ .. Better than nothing. What can you do…
Tell me how is the training in the Phoenix KM center called React. I noticed on their website the classes in KM seemed combined. They do not separate out the levels.
How was your experience there. In my school they have level 1 and the next class is level2/3 then level4/5

I won’t speak for Rifle, but I can share a little bit on the React Group in AZ. They are a good group of instructors that are passionate about Krav Maga. Intense classes that push you past your comfort zone…and then some.

When I was with them a few years ago, the levels were broken into 2 levels (Beginner & Advanced). Beginner being Level 1 and Adv. Level = Level 2 on up. I never knew the delineation point between level 2 & 3 or 3/4….it was all mixed together. We also had some weapons work in those levels and we had a separate weapons class, usually on Saturdays. Now they have added something called Tactical Black & Brown levels. I would assume it represents the current KMAA curriculum to some degree, but I’m not sure. Someone else would have to speak to that.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: