Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Beer as a post workout drink

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brewmasher

I had a few pints yesterday after KM class. Today for the first time since I started training, I have no muscle soreness! I did a search online, and low and behold, beer is a good post workout beverage! There is a little brew pub right around the corner from the KM studio I go to that is going to be seeing a lot more of me!

Cheers! :beer:

Re: Beer as a post workout drink

If you read Andy Mcnab`s book about getting selected for the SAS you will find that he was told to have a few pints and eat chips for recovery.

unstpabl1

I caddied from around age 40-50 on weekends. A bag on each shoulder and a forced 5 mile or so march. After every round I’d meet the guys at a dive bar and drink beer….one day sitting on a bar stool I’m thinking I don’t really drink why am I hanging with all these drunks( 1pm dive bar saturday crowd) then I tried to get up to go pee and every muscle in my body screammed…oH THATS WHY. 2 beers later and I could get up to hit the can
    :beer:

revobuzz

Thanks. I will feel much less guilty about my post krav stella now.

bradm

Cold Bud and bruises — yeah baby!!

A couple beers and some Captain Morgan rum twice a week helps. thumbsup

ginahaggins

Cervesa Negra and some mojito does the work for me. They are so refreshing! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: