Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys.

I am a new KMWW instructor in Europe. I have booked the L-E basics course here in Europe.

I just wondered what to expect ?

Any thoghts or experiences shared would be appreciated – many thanks.

kirsten

Re: What to expect

Excellent! I am so excited. Do you know if Jon Pascal is teaching it? Also, is it a Civillian Force Training Instructor course or a Law Enforcement Force Training course?

quote Kirsten:

Excellent! I am so excited. Do you know if Jon Pascal is teaching it? Also, is it a Civillian Force Training Instructor course or a Law Enforcement Force Training course?

Hi Kirsten

This course is held july 1st to 5th in Belgium. Is this the course you are on ?

The site from the European site says

INSTRUCTORS:

Course will be taught by JON PASCAL, DIRECTOR of the Krav Maga Force Training Division.
    He has over 10 years of Law Enforcement experience with the Los Angeles County Sheriffís Department and over 20 years experience training in Krav Maga. He will be assisted by THIERRY VIATOUR, E.U. Chief Instructor.

Has anyone else done the course – just trying to get an idea about what happens ?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Well if Jons teaching expect a lot of high energy and dynamic instruction. It will be fast paced with a ton of material covered.

Jon is mine, Kirsten, BrentW, Stafford and Dons FORCE instructor and my personal favorite instructor to assist.

You will absolutely not be disappointed!

don

What CJ’s Dad said! 🙂 Jon is phenomenal – you will have a great time!

brentw

Pascal is awesome. He is an animal on the mat and he is such a nice guy you won’t even see him coming.

Little story –
    I outweighed him by at least 40-50lbs. He was conducting a search for weapons and I decided to really play the part of the criminal. He had one cuff on and I spun in to strike him and yelled – “F U C K you cop. I’m not going back to jail.” Well… I didn’t get to the second part. I had my arm jerked nearly out of it’s socket as I was slammed to the floor with him landing on me in a perfect cuffing position. Have you ever looked at a shark’s eyes when they go to bite? Well I got a pretty good look.

You will have top notch instruction with amazing energy and unequaled passion. Give it a try and let me know if it goes better for you.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote BrentW:

Pascal is awesome. He is an animal on the mat and he is such a nice guy you won’t even see him coming.
    ::snip::

I had my arm jerked nearly out of it’s socket as I was slammed to the floor with him landing on me in a perfect cuffing position.

Have you ever looked at a shark’s eyes when they go to bite? Well I got a pretty good look.

hmmm yeah sounds kind of familier

don

I’ve already had the pleasure of learning from CJ’s Dad and watching him in action :box: 😮 . Mike Davis tells me that Brent is quite the KM STUD bow1 and i’m looking forward to meeting him and Kirsten some day… :):

stevetuna

My first exposure to any Krav Maga instructor training ever was a Force Training Level 1 certification taught by Jon Pascal in Boston. I was hooked! As stated above, you’ll have a hard time believing the way that the nicest guy in the world can change and suddenly be the bad guy’s worst nightmare! And then, he’s immediately back to normal.

Every warm-up I’ve ever done this side of a km-X class is stolen directly from Jon.

He has a great way about him, getting his students excited about Krav Maga. More than that, he’s always focused on making sure that his students are well versed in the teaching skills that they need. Jon Pascal is the epitome of the high-level Krav Maga instructor. You’ll enjoy his training and be well-prepared to teach your fellow officers.

co611

The first LE instructor course I took was instructed by Jon and I was blown away, he is amazingly quick and fluid with everything he does..And as everyone already said a good guy. I have emailed him countless times with questions he always responds…

kirsten

Somerset,

Jon is second only to Darren in intensity. His ability to get the information to the guys, get them working it, able to teach it and understand it is unreal. It sounds like some sort of a certification course but I am not sure which one. Either way you will have an awesome time and be blown away!! Watch everything Jon does, from they way he delivers the material, keeps everyone working hard, and answers questions. You will learn a LOT so take notes.

I wish I was going this time… I have heard such great things about Thierry Viatour. Have an awesome time and let us know how it went.

Hi Guys.

Thanks so much for that. Cant wait – sounds like its gonna be a good one.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: