Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krav Maga pin

Howdy all....

Has anyone ever seen a Krav Maga lapel type pin? Maybe the KMWW logo or the Hebrew text?

I am looking for one- if they exist.

PM me please...

Thanx!
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are stupid.

Do unto others before they do unto you.

"I didn't want to fight. Now, you don't want to fight. In fact, you're lucky if you're still alive.", Imi Lichtenfeld, People magazine, 15 November 1976.

Go home safe!

Re: Krav Maga pin

Hi, i cant say that i have seen one, but isnt it possible for you to have one custom made somewere?
    We come and we go.

All of us.

Comment

Re: Krav Maga pin

If you don't mind ordering hundreds of them at a time, you can have them custom made for ~$2 ea. http://www.pinpros.com/Custom-Lapel-Pins
      I'd even buy one off you, but I guess there could be trademark issues that would get that kind of operation shut down if you use the logo.

Comment

If you are looking for the highest quality, lowest priced custom trading pins on the market, please check out
        www.BaseballTradingPins.net
        They also have a sister site which will cater to other types of pin that you may be interested in it's www.LapelPins.net

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Anderson View Post
          If you are looking for the highest quality, lowest priced custom trading pins on the market, please check out
          www.BaseballTradingPins.net
          They also have a sister site which will cater to other types of pin that you may be interested in it's www.LapelPins.net
          Thanks! I'll be taking note of this as well. :)

Comment

Working...
          X