Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Where do I get started

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kdformvp

I learned about Krav Maga like 6 months ago and bought the program by guy dar. And then never tried it. Idk if that program is effective or not( so if anyone tried it, u can answer that.)

But right now I need help getting started, what programs do I use/ buy?

maddogmean

Re: Where do I get started

Look for a certified Krav Maga school in your area. Try out a class. Like many on here…you may get hooked from day one.

kdformvp

quote MadDogMean:

Look for a certified Krav Maga school in your area. Try out a class. Like many on here…you may get hooked from day one.

The nearest class is an hour away, are there online/home programs that are just as effective?

maddogmean

That’s a shame. You won’t get the same level of instruction off of a DVD or book. The Complete Krav Maga is a great book. The only DVD set I’ve actually watched is the one put out by Krav Maga Worldwide. There’s one called Ultimate Krav Maga that looks pretty good. The instructors on the set are top notch. I’ve only seen clips, so I can’t tell you much about it. Do your research and make sure your’e getting the resources from acredited Krav Maga instructors.

It also helps to have a partner and some basic equipment (pads, hand wraps, groin protector). Learning on your own can be unsafe and isn’t recommended by most KM practitioners.

kdformvp

Can I private message you on a few more questions?

maddogmean

Absolutely

paul1874

Try maxkravmaga.com, it’s by Eyal Yanilov. A very good online programme

persechini

the ikmf federation (yanilov), is a guarantee of quality! the istructors have a excellent competence!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: