Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Complete Krav maga 2:nd edition

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    santin

I just bought and read the book Complete Krav maga 2:nd edition. I have a question. I can not find the defense techniques for the dubbel leg takedown in the book. Why is not that techniques in the book? I Think that the book is not a complete book if that techniques is missing. Thank you.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

That’s a fair question, unfortunately I don’t think the authors of the book are here in the forums.

Out of curiosity why is that specific technique so important? Because I can think of a ton of material I know for a fact isn’t in that book.

chessmachine

The easiest method that works well for me is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v593VNajZpQ about 29 min mark. I dont necessarily agree with his all his other techniques. It may not be KM approved so I apologise if this treads on any toes.

santin

Sorry for very late respons. I think that the defense against the dubbel leg takedown is very important because alot of people train MMA and look at MMA on tv so they can use the attack in the streets. So that is why you must know how to defend.

resqr1

Sprawl!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: