Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have seen a few flyers online but absolutely no information pertaining to this event. Does anybody have any info? I tried using the search tool on the forum and could not find anything either, but that may be more of a testament to my lack of internet capability than anything. I live in Texas, saw the flyer for this event and immediately wanted to attend. Any information is greatly appreciated.

:wav:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Krav Vs. Wild 2014??

This is from an email I got from Jon but I don’t think registration is open yet.

Details below:

What’s the minimum age? 18

What level in Krav Maga do you have to be to attend? This training is open to all levels.

Where is camp courage? Camp Courage is located in Brea, CA. Directions will be given to those who register a few weeks before the event. Registrants will be put on a list and the security officer at the gate will permit them to enter.

What airport should I fly into? You can fly into any Los Angeles area airport. Burbank and LAX are both about 45 minutes – 1 hour away (or more, depending on traffic)

How much is it?
    Friday night training seminar (includes dinner and lodging): $99.00
    Saturday Krav v. Wild 3 – Training event and survival race: $149.00
    Special: Both Friday night training and Saturday KvW3: $199.00

Is payment due at the time of registration? Yes

Can I cancel and will I get a refund? We are unable to provide refunds after May 28, 2014

Registration Deadline: Space is limited. We will accept registrations until 11:59 pm Sunday June 22, 2014 or until there are no spots left.

What will be covered?
    – Hiking / Bushcraft / Camouflage
    – Long Rifle – Survival Marksmanship
    – Survival Shelter Building
    – Archery / Tomahawk
    – Marksmanship/Force on Force – Paintball
    – Emergency Navigation / Survival Signaling and Communication
    – Wilderness Orientation/ Dangerous Animal and Plant Identification
    – Survival Foraging and Fire-Craft
    – Krav Maga Training In Non-Permissive Environments
    – Survival First Aid / Gun Shot Wound Trauma
    – Improvised Weapon Development and Training
    – Team Tactics
    – Individual and Team Competitions
    *Topics are subject to change due to weather conditions and availability

How do I register? You can register by filling out a registration form and faxing or e-mailing it to 310-477-9722 or [email protected].

What items will I need to bring/pack? Participants will receive an e-mail with all the camp details after they register.

General Information
    Night training will begin at 6PM on Friday, June 27 and conclude at approximately 11pm. Krav v. Wild 3 will start at 7 am on Saturday, June 28 and the award ceremony will conclude at approximately 8pm that same evening. Participants that attend the evening training and choose to spend the night, will stay at the training site and sleep in tent style facilities in the outdoors. PARTICIPANTS THAT SPEND THE NIGHT WILL NEED TO BRING A SLEEPING BAG. There will be bathrooms and showers available (you will need to bring your own towel and toiletries). A recommended equipment list will be provided upon receipt of your registration. A limited quantity and selection of food will be provided while at camp.

SWEEEEEETTTT!!!! This sounds awesome I think i am definitely going to use it as an excuse to visit California. Thanks so much for the information.

Dylan

don

For all those attending, I won’t be there this year – gonna be up in Canada. Sorry! Would have liked to have seen some of the usual suspects from the first two years again! Hope you all have a great time! ;)::D:

kmyoshi

Anyone from the forums going to KvW3?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: