Krav Maga Sherman Oaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krav Maga Sherman Oaks

Wasn't sure if I should make a seperate thread for this but the videos posted in the OPSEC thread are really good. LINK

There are 24 total videos and while they are short they are very clear and well done and very intense. Thanks to KM Sherman Oaks for posting these vids.

Re: Krav Maga Sherman Oaks

Where can I find the 24 videos? When I click on the link YouTube comes up with a window full of other videos.

DS314

Comment

Hubby and I have watched them many times as reference itís great because you can slow them down or rewind and watch little details he does.

Very explosive technique!! I canít believe he teaches that fast how do you guys at Sherman Oaks keep up!

Theres also the ones on expert village website that are much slower pace and not as explosive/dynamic but are pretty well broken down.

Comment

The link's fixed! Thanks so much - I bookmarked this one
        Do, or do not. There is no try - Jedi Master Yoda
        This is Krav, not scrapbooking- Instructor Jeremy Stafford
        Krav Air - We serve up NUTS
        - San Antonio Center's Mock Airplane Motto
        Disneyland, but more violent - SashaTheStrange explaining KM to a friend
        Know who you are and what you're capable of. Walk away if you can. Run away if you must. Defend yourself if you have no other choice.- Instructor Steve Tornovish

Comment

CJ, do you know if there's anywhere online available to order those Krav shorts? I looked in Revgear and Kravmaga pro shop...

Top notch videos there...

Comment

Hey I drive by that place everyday. I do this as I drive by

Comment

are those the KM camo board shorts??..I have been wanting to get a pair myself.
              They all hold swords, being expert in war: every man hath his sword upon his thigh because of fear in the night

Comment

They definitely look more comfortable than Krav pants...

Comment

Many probably already know this but it is possible to download videos off of youtube. The past couple days I've been downloading the Sherman oaks videos as well as the Steve Jimenez videos in MP4 format and putting them on my ipod.

Been using http://keepvid.com/ which also lets you save as FLV files. There is also a converter out there that lets you convert to a format that can be played on a DVD.

Comment

The Sherman Oaks videos posted by "KravCam" on youtube is my favorite series of KM instructional videos. At least as far as "freebies" are concerned

Comment

KravCam guy rocks, I only wish he took request.

Comment

gun from behind while kneeling.

during a drill, i was escaping from a rnc and ended up on the ground, another student put a gun to the back of my head while i was still on one knee. i did the defense as if i was against the wall which basically worked, but was curious as to proper defense.

Comment

gun from behind while kneeling.
                          Funny, Today I saw, gun front, front kneeling, laying on the ground rear, from the side... That's like the only one not on there.

I don't want to start bogging Mr. Waldman down with requests but if the opportunity arrises it would be cool to see some drills where a student is attacked, single or multiple attackers and to see the responses of the defenders.

When I was taking level 1 these drills were quite helpfull to me and seeing the good the bad and the ugly in a simulated stress response would be educational.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X