Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge increased terrorism risk Re: increased terrorism risk

kmman

Re: increased terrorism risk

It’s very easy to sit back and criticize but the US has the obligation to protect its interests, its citizens and our allies. Is there another country that would go to the extent we do to help another country? Sure, its easy for Canada to sit back nicely since theres no way in hell anyone is going to mess with Canada with the good ole USA right below…..aint gonna happen! Must be a nice position to be in!

Anyone…and I do mean anyone that truly believes these psychopath religious fanatics with a mission statement of destroying a nation and killing civilians (3000 in office buildings) will stop is surely misguided. The so called leadership needs this turmoil or they’d be rendered useless…….Children are taught to hate people in schools. The hatred starts there LONG before a 5 year old kid knows of any US policies.

Our sons and daughters must do the work for other countries.

Kevin I am disgusted my your remark, especially being about 100 miles away from NYC. Which invasion exactly was responsible for 9/11?

That said, I respect your right to say what you want. In fact, my son has applied to West Point to protect you as well.

So everyone can just sit back and analyze as the young men and woman of the US do the heavy lifting.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: