Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics My observations on Krav Maga culture,it’s growth and instructors. Re: My observations on Krav Maga culture,it’s growth and instructors.

joseph-kor

Re: My observations on Krav Maga culture,it’s growth and instructors.

i honestly think that firstly: when fitness is on the matter, or even when not, instructors should learn the basics which fitness trainers may go through. before they’re KM instructors, they also are fitness instructors.

i think the scenario of someone passing knowledge from one to another doesnt really hold ground when it refers to KM, or maybe even most MA’s.

KM organizations dont hesitate to mention everytime how KM is a military based program, however, what they ofcourse tend to forget and implement in their structures is that every KM/fitness trainer in the army must pass a course that certify them to train before they even teach any curriculum.

the drills might be similar, the idea is the same. but when it comes to safety and making sure you put the lives of your students in worthy hand is totaly left out. imo, in the civlian world it is even more critical for an instructor to know anything about the human body before putting anyone under severe stress, and be examined for that.

i think that all the legit organizations, like you said kevin, should come down to their senses and make an effort to build a program they can all agree to. some steps any instructor will go through in the way of becoming a teacher.

and perhaps have a universal exam that every future instructor must go through to prove he knows the matirial. otherwise, it’s not worth that much.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: