Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Starting up real soon!!! Re: Starting up real soon!!!

tomo

Re: Starting up real soon!!!

quote Stanks:

Thanks to this forum and many other informational resources, I plan on starting Krav Maga upon my moving to San Diego.

I have lived and currently live in a real peaceful / low to no crime setting in suburbia New Hampshire / Maine for college, so I’ve never really had an interest in self-defense. I’m a bit worried about moving to a much more highly populated San Diego and worried a little bit of the change in atmosphere.

I’m currently a college student in my senior year with only about a month left before I take the walk across the big stage.

I’m a bit nervous to start Krav Maga as I’ve never stepped a foot into a martial arts program or any self defense sort of training. I like to consider myself relatively coordinated (playing paintball every weekend at a tournament level for almost 9 years…reaction speed is very good). I am not in the best shape but you would never know that just looking right at me.

I’m hoping to get a few things out of Krav Maga. Obviously to get in better shape and heighten my reactions in self-defense and in paintball. I would also like to heighten my self-discipline. I’m a college student as I said before and I would like to rely on myself to make better decisions (like saving money haha).

Anyways, that is my little schpeel. I am looking forward to starting this training in a few months and hopefully make a “better me”.

Wecome aboard….I can see Krav helping you with “all of the above”. Just stick with it. thumbsup

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: