Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics krav maga is not effective in real life ! Re: krav maga is not effective in real life !

Re: krav maga is not effective in real life !

quote Reza:

hi guys . and first of all sorry for my bad english !

my primary style is kickboxing but i had some experience in boxing and tkd and karate
this is my opinion about krav maga

i think this style is effective in THEORY . and give you very good mindset about self defense
for example krav teach you to avoid dangerous situations . or never let someone to take the fight on the ground . krav also has a good mindset on multiple attackers and 3rd party protection
and they are good concepts for self defense
but krav maga has many cons .
1-krav maga techniques are based on strike to the weak point of the body (eyes throat groin etc ) and you CANNOT train this techniques with your partner . you cannot kill or maim your friend !
and a good muay thai fighter better can kick someone to the groin . also a boxer better can punch someone to the throat

2-krav does not have full-contact sparring and competition . i saw many sparring of krav guys on youtube and all of them was P**** ! they dont know anything from the fight . they learned some groin shots and eye pokes and think they are bada** but i promise you guys they su** in the street

3- i think 360 defense and inside defense are completely bull**** ! what the hell you think about the street fight !? can you defense against boxer’s hook punches with 360 defense ? NO
or a choke from bjj fighters … they spar that techniques and they know how to dont let you escape from their chokes

4-you think wrestlers / boxers / thai boxers etc etc etc cannot fight in the street because they train in the sport !!
and it’s wrong . there are many youtube videos that show boxers destroy their opponent
5-some people say krav is effective because israeli special forces use it ! but israeli commandos are bada** with their gun not with their krav maga !;):

You’re an idiot who knows nothing about which you speak of . You do realize Krav is a hybrid that borrows from all those so called better styles . For example you mention the inside defense wouldn’t work against a punch , did you know that those are based on the same parry moves you use in boxing ?

So you basically contradicted yourself . Like I said you are a fool who knows nothing about which you speak of so do us all a favor and go drink bleach .

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: