Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga New York or Hudson Valley Krav Maga…?????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    banditbuzz

I am thinking about starting Krav Maga, but have no idea which school I should attend. Every martial arts school seems to teach some form of Krav Maga, but after doing further research it looks more like its a Krav Maga based fitness program and has very little to do with actual Krav Maga. I have found two schools in my area that claim to teach real Krav Maga. I wanted to see if anyone here has any experience or opinion on which is better. There is “Krav Maga New York” out of Somers and “Hudson Valley Krav Maga” out of Pawling. Any thoughts?

catapult

Just going by their web pages, both schools look like they have experienced instructors and they’re both affiliated with legit national organizations (KMW and KMA.) I’d try a free class at each and see which one feels like a better fit.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

That sounds about right, you really can’t go wrong with either. Just go in check them out see which instructors you connect with.

damnboy

i need this information too.. nice thread buddy..

banditbuzz

Krav Maga New York seems to have let their KMW affiliation lapse. Hudson Valley Krav Maga seems to teach a non-traditional version of Krav Maga. Was hoping to find someone that has taken classes with one or the other to see their opinion. Thanks for the replies and advise so far.

paul

I ended up going to Precision MMA at Lagrangeville. Nice guys but not KM. Hudson valley had a very limited schedule.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: