Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Cincinnati?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jikaku

Hey all – new here and I’m looking for Krav classes in or near Cincinnati, Ohio.

I found this place: http://www.cincyata.com/kravmaga.html using the KMWW logo, but they don’t mention who they’re affiliated with, and aren’t listed on kravmaga.com – does that = a “stay away” or…?

Jim

mara-jade

Re: Cincinnati?

Welcome to the forum Jikaku!

Hopefully you’ll get a answer or two. Nice to have more newbies on the forum:wav:

zanehx

Jikaku

I cannot speak for the certification of the instructor listed on there website. This would be maintained by KMWW in LA. But it seems suspicious that in their forum on the FAQ about Krav they stated that they do instructor certifications a few times a year. LA NTC dictates when and where instructor certification takes place. The only other thing I could think of is that they are affiliated with IMKF. Sorry not to help just thought I would point that out. You can contact them and see where they are certified.

jikaku

zanehx, that raised red flags for me too. I tried contacting them via e-mail, and also asked on their forum, and there’s been absolute silence from them, which raises another red flag.

We need KMWW in Cincinnati! 🙂

Hi Guys,

Thank you for putting the word out there about this training facility. KMWW does not currently have a training facility located in Cincinnati, so they are NOT affiliated with us! Any training facilities that are affiliated with us are listed under the locations tab, or https://kravmaga.com/schoollocations.asp

We will be taking care of this very shortly..

-Candice

jikaku

No problem… now for the BIG question:

how do we GET a KMWW training facility out here in Cincinnati! 🙂

If you are interested in learning more about the licensing program KMWW has or how to become a certified instructor, you should contact Karla Nystrom at the National Training Center in West LA.

Karla Nystrom
    [email protected]
    (310) 477-9977

jikaku

Sounds like a plan – I can’t imagine a decent sized city like Cincinnati (with quick access to Indian and Kentucky as well) wouldn’t be able to support a training center.

Thank you for the contact information!

I am in the Cincy area, if you find something please let me know

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: