Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga in Boynton Beach Florida

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sigma

I want to learn Krav Maga but I cant seem to find a school/academy anywhere near me. Does anyone live in or around BoyntonBeach that knows where I could learn it?

rickprado

Re: Krav Maga in Boynton Beach Florida

quote SIGMA:

I want to learn Krav Maga but I cant seem to find a school/academy anywhere near me. Does anyone live in or around BoyntonBeach that knows where I could learn it?

Rich Felsher lives up in that area and may be teaching. He’s an instructor with the IKMA.

He opened a school a few years back, but was sidelined for a bit.

[email protected]

rich-f

Rick-
    thanks for the kind words,

I do not teach anymore and sidelined again with injury.

Frank Frank is a certified instructor with the Krav Maga Worldwide. He was teaching at Barbenders Gym on Gun Hill Road, that location is closed and he is teaching at a new gym that opened in Boynton at 441 near Lantana. (behind Dunkin Donuts and Tire Warehouse)
    His # is 561 427 4511.
    He is a really good teacher and has a dedicated group of students that train well together.

rich-f

I dont know if you found a school yet and I still highly recommend Frank Frank.

I recently found an excellent Instructor in Boynton Beach/Delray Beach area certified by Nir Maman. Private message me if you want his contact.

kmstudent01

Hey Rich,

Tried to pm you, but the system says you aren’t accepting them right now. I’d like to know more about the instructor near Delray, certified by Nir Maman.

Thanks.

Hi, I would also like to know about that the instructor near Boynton Beach. Please provide me some detail. Thanks

super-b

Does anyone know if Frank Frank still at 441 location? It rained with him briefly at Barbender”s, he was a good instructor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: