Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations New Krav School in Santa Clara, CA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    xkirian

We are pleased to announce a brand new Krav Maga school, The Academy of Self Defense in Santa Clara, CA. 😀

The school is over 5,000 square feet with a large training area, seperate changing rooms, and student/parent viewing areas with ample seating.

There is a dedicated fighter’s area, our \”Fairtex\” room with over 10 different types of training bags filled with brand new equipment; multiple 7 ft Pole Bags, 6 ft Banana Bags, Body Bags, Maxi Bags, Double End Bags, Upper Cut/Hook Boxes, timers, etc.

We also have a full supply of training bags, pads and equipment for our students to train with; XL BOBS, Thai Pads, Thai Kick Shields, Belly Pads, Medicine Balls, Krav Tombstones, Kicksheilds, focus mitts, stretching machines, etc.

The school also has a fully stocked Pro-Shop.

There are classes six days a week Monday – Saturday, daytime and evenings. We have Krav Maga Level 1, 2, 3, 4 and Fight classes all week long.

The Head Instructor/Director of Training is Mr. Everest Pepper has been teaching Krav Maga for over 9 years. We also have a Krav Maga Force Training Officer on staff, Mr. David Harris, who is currently with the Alameda County Sheriff’s Department.

The school’s address and phone number are as follows:

3475 Woodward Avenue
    Santa Clara, CA 95054

(408) 844-8485

The website is currently under construction and can be viewed at http://www.academyselfdefense.com.

Call or come on down for a \”free\” two week membership.

Hope to see you there,

Kirian

h2h

glad to see Pepper opened his own school. He is a great instructor !!
    Tough sparring partner as well 😉

grimm

If your anywhere in the south or east bay area you have to check this place out…my brother and I joined back in july and thoroughly enjoy the program. We’ve both lost weight, gained muscle and stamina.
    All the instructors have real life experience in a variety of fields like law enforcement, military and executive security. they share these experiences so that we learn not only techniques as part of the curriculem but WHY these techniques work where it counts on the street.
    I don’t know the stats but it seems that every class that I attend has at least 60-70% law enforcement and some military. Recently we’ve been learning some stick work (escrima) that the boys in blue seem to be eating up 😈

see you there…..Tom aka grimm

[/i]

jaysjc

Great school! From the layout of the school, to the instructional staff, to the students; it’s just a really great group of people working together in a wonderful, highly supportive enviroment. I’ve been here for about 4 months now, and I’m loving every minute of it.

Highly recommended for all those living or working here in the Bay Area.

Cheers,
    Jay

xkirian

Grimm and Jay,

Good to see you here and of course at the school, you guys are both doing great,

Happy Holidays :),

Kirian

victor-trang

Krav Maga rocks!

brucekaul

Re:

quote Victor_Trang:

Krav Maga rocks!

Agree…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: