Re: Pepper spray defense

I have to side with Jeremy on this one. Having personally gone through Military Security training I was required to be pepper sprayed in order to use it and the Gas Chamber is nothing even close to it.

You can fight through it but even if you are able to redirect the spray you can still get residual effects which can be just as bad as being sprayed with it depending on how far off it was redirected.

You can fight through it but it is one of the most difficult things I have ever encountered.

Having contacts lenses would not do anything for your eyes I’m afraid. If anything i would think it would make matters worse. You don’t even have to get sprayed directly in the eyes with it, as I wasn’t when I got exposed to it.

The key things you have to remember about pepper spray are that it instantly causes your eyes to close and it takes a lot will power and work just to get them to stay open.
Your eyes water severely and your nostrils open up the flood gates causing mucus to run out of your nose. Also breathing becomes difficult.

Oh and one other thing, water does no good. The only thing that helps you to get over it is time.

I hope I’m not scaring anyone all i can say is do some research and find from others who may have been exposed to it and what they might possibly do if they were in the womans place.

Maybe you will get luck and be one of the low percentage of the population that isn’t affected by Pepper Spray. We had two people in my class out of 30 who were completely immune to the effects, boy was I jealous.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: