Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Workshop with Amir Perets (4th degree BB KM) in Los Angeles

Hey all,

I just found out that Amir Perets will be holding a special winter workshop from January 14th until March 26th 2008, every Monday and Wednesday at 5:45pm at the Beverly Hills Jiu Jitsu Club, 912 1/2 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90035 Tel: 310-854-7664

The workshop will be for intermediate students, covering conditioning, fighting as well as weapons and other defenses based on his special fighting system.

Amir is a 4th degree black belt in Krav Maga and former Special Forces instructor in the Israeli Army. He has trained several police units, such as the Beverly Hills Police Department, L.A.P.D., Los Angeles Sheriffs Department and the F.B.I., as well as U.S. military special anti-terrorist units. He also trains with professional fighters and is a good friend and sparring partner of Bas Rutten. You can find more info about Amir here:

http://www.amirperets.com

He is one of the senior instructors at the NTC and used to teach a lot of classes there some years ago. All of his classes are great and I highly recommend checking out the workshop. It's also possible to pay for a single class to check it out.

Again, it starts this coming Monday on 5:45pm. Classes will be an hour.

I'll be going, so I may see some of you there!

Re: Winter Workshop with Amir Perets (4th degree BB KM) in Los Angeles

Weird theres nothing on the BHJJC website or on Amirs about it?

Alex do you know anyplace we could find out more information?
    I believe that self-defense is a moral imperative, and that illegitimate force and illegal violence must be met with righteous indignation and superior violence.

But hey, thats just me.

Comment

I suppose you could e-mail him at [email protected] to ask about the details if you are interested.

He e-mailed me today to tell me it would be taking place. He wanted to invite me personally, because I had attended the classes he taught there several years ago and used to take his classes at the NTC as well, so I suppose I'm a loyal customer.

I'm not sure why it's not on either website, but maybe he had just found out about the precise dates himself. Anyway, I spoke to him on the phone, too, it's definitely taking place. I'll be going there on Monday to find out more myself. Why don't you come and join the fun?

Comment

hmm maybe.. Mondays I teach but maybe a wed.
        I believe that self-defense is a moral imperative, and that illegitimate force and illegal violence must be met with righteous indignation and superior violence.

But hey, thats just me.

Comment

Yeah, try out a class. Can't hurt.

Comment

Working...
          X