unstpabl1

Re: How long did you stay in level 1??

Hi Brad. I think I miswrote that as i type really slow and was in a hurry. It should’ve read I may have been right once. Hope your well

Sean that phrase is foeever etched in my mind:woohoo: but I understand the context

Lion, reread my post. Was in a hurry and a line came out a tad askew. I assumed you were much younger. My fault. I however wasn’t taking a shot by the comment on age. If you took it that it’s my error

hicklinc: Shortly after posting here to you a cop friend and older successful mma competitor posted a link to a documentry on Youtube about a SEason of IOWA Wrestling. Awesome. It was shot 2002 and at the time Iowa had won 21 National titles in 27 years. The thread he posted it to was a discussion on how amazing the physical prowess of NFL prospects at the combine. The discussion moved to whether these prospects would blow thru mmma ranks due to the physical attributes and what effect fighting spirit had

The doc kept talking about THE IOWA STYLE “where technique takes a back seat to brutality(physical force) . I just found it intersting in context to this discussion…be well

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: