Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Looking for a Training Facility in Orlando, FL. Re: Looking for a Training Facility in Orlando, FL.

tomo

Re: Looking for a Training Facility in Orlando, FL.

quote EricaD72:

I came across this thread while trying to find a Krav Maga instructor/school here in Orlando. I can’t tell you how bummed I am to hear that it’s a lost cause at this point. I’m tempted to look into Victory but after reading your reviews about them I don’t want to waste the money. Does anyone have an update on the status of a Krav instructor here in Orlando?

Thanks!

quote kvmorl:

With Victory M it’s touch and go, you might want to try out the closest one to you, the main thing to check is the instructor, if you get a good one and he has been there a while give it a try.

It’s not the best I’ve seen, but it is definitely better than book/dvd alone.

I’m currently training at Victory in Lake Mary. I know what you mean about all the reviews (I ran across the same thing). From what I understand Victory wasn’t serious about Krav at all for quite some time…mostly it was just a cardio-kickboxing class.

I can’t testify to the other Victory Schools but the one in Lake Mary has really put together a good Krav Class (perhaps I’m not really one to judge since I’m just starting out but I can certainly say it’s no cardio/kickboxing class) from what I can see. I’ve learned alot so far.

The two instructors Donald Forbes & Chris Ray are really knowledgeable and serious about Krav. I’m pretty happy with the instruction I’ve seen.

If anyone is still looking to find Krav in/near Orlando you might want to swing by and give it a try….it doesn’t cost anything to do that.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: