Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How many classes do you attend a week. Re: How many classes do you attend a week.

jeanbean

Re: How many classes do you attend a week.

@lions – I turned 34, yesterday, and have been playing organized sports most of my life: baseball, softball, soccer, triathlons (a decade ago), races, and weight lifting. But work has really gotten in the way in the last few of years of doing anything other than soccer and softball. I tried out Krav on a Saturday morning and was HOOKED.

I’ve been lucky not to have sustained any *serious* injuries in my life other than a partially torn soleus, so I don’t feel as broken in the mornings as some of my other peers do. But there is certainly a lot more soreness after learning new defenses/drills in Krav!

I love the fact I can learn to defend myself, get a great workout, gain better mastery of my body (coordination), and do it all in a single room with instructors that keep pushing me to do better.

Thanks for the additional search terms on YouTube, I’ve watched a few Krav videos and will definitely check them out.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: