vwr32

Re:

quote \”JewisHammer\:

vwr32 —

what is your training background?

i’m a noobie. Krav off and on for about 6 months total (4 months, then a six month break, now back), one class per weekend because of my work schedule. I exercise, but people here say I’m not working out intense enough. And sometimes I wear shin pads when kicking the heavy bag, so according to some I also fit into the \”wuss\” category. i try to eat healthy, and train hard, but people say I’m always wrong. Whatever it is I do, it is worse than what they do according to some… even tho I’ve not met anyone here. Rubs me the wrong way maybe, but I try to look at it as a reflection on their character not mine. I just keep training.

(Secretly, I did go out and buy a pullup/dip bar as a result of seeing some of the crossfit vids… but don’t tell garddawg shhhh)

I’ve been in more bar/drunken fights than most people i know during my days in the infantry, but that was a long time ago. I’m 39. I weighed in this morning at 183. I’m 5’9\”. Quit smoking 2 years ago. Don’t drink at all.

So bascially, I have no prior \”training background\” other than a bit of krav, working out lately, some military experience, and a fair amount of fights I barely remember, but heard I did great. Out of curiosity, why do you ask good buddy? 😀

And of the posters who contributed, I’m also curious why you singled me out to question. Did I somewhere break an unwritten rule that limited experience students forfeit their constitutional rights? Are you \”just curious\” as stated, or back to stir the pot some more?

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: