vwr32

Re:

quote \”mike_g\:

Hey V did you retire an 11B?

lol no… 4 years active and 2 in the guard. That was a long time ago.

It seems popular to associate my newbie status in krav to inexperience with weapons as well or reality based training. I promise those involved with the topic at hand, I know what it’s like to \”train realistically\”. The most dangerous person handling any weapon is the one who thinks \”it can’t happen to me.\” There’s a place and time for all training, including using a real weapon. But it’s not in a classroom where \”an accidental discharge\” could put anyone at risk… even someone just passing in front of the school should the round pass thru a window.

Since the horse is already dead, beating it a little longer shouldn’t hurt too much. A question for the instructors: How well do you know your students. If it’s like my school, students sign a waiver and pay their fees… that’s about it.

As real as the possibility is for an accident, let’s just focus on the people who might be handed a weapon (keep in mind, this is nationwide if training with real weapons is a part of the training).

1. How many students have been treated recently for depression/suicide?
2. Anyone in your class bi-polar, being controlled with meds?
3. Have any students been convicted of violent crimes?
4. Are any of them on parole, for which handing them a weapon becomes a criminal act?
5. Any of the youngsters distraught enough to try to steal the weapon to teach mean classmates a lesson?

One friend of mine was benching just over 500 lbs when he came out of prison. To see him you’d think he was just any bodybuilder health nut. Unless you piss him off, then you see a whole different side of him. I ran into someone not long ago from my highschool who got the name \”Sticky Lou\” while in prison because he stabbed 2 people (never understood that.. his name is chad). He’s very outgoing and likes to laugh and joke. Nice guy if you didn’t know his past. But someone like these folks might be pointing a real gun at me in class? Nah, no thanks.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: