WARNING about VIP tickets to Art of War Texas
I wanted to warn all of you about buying the \"VIP\" tickets from Sun Management Group for the Art of War tickets in Texas. I purchased a set of tickets and was promised numerous advantages to these seats that never materialized and in the end the tickets were non-refundable.
Sun Management's representative denies ever having promised anything other than what was delivered so I am letting you know DON\"T TRUST THESE GUYS!
Here is what was promised:
1) Ringside tickets between 2-5th rows
2) Pre-fight party with open bar and food
3) 2 drinks during fight and free food
4) After party at an exclusive location with open bar.
Here is what was delivered:
1) Seating 20 rows up in the stands. Not even main floor. (initially wanted to put us in the nosebleed seats in the corner of the stadium, but we renegotiated)
2)Pre-fight party consisted of a 2 drink max per person, a hunk of cheese and some crackers, and a few pieces of fruit. They even ran out of beer and wine at one point.
3) As far as the 2 free drinks at the event, none of the vendors or managers at the location knew anything about the free drinks. They were a little irritated because people kept bringing up free drink tickets and then getting mad because they couldn't get any. So, no free drinks or food at the event,
4) After party consisted of a pass to get in the door at the club (at least I didn't have to pay the $5 cover charge). No open bar, once again bartenders and managers had no idea what anyone was talking about. Pretty expensive drinks and God help you if you want a cigar (cheapest $35). Glad I don't smoke, although my buddies each bought one.
So basically I paid $125 per seat to sit in $75 seats and get 2 beers, some cheese and crackers if I wanted to wait in line, and a pass to get me in to a club with overpriced drinks. Does this sound like a good deal to you guys?
Anyways, the fights were all right. There were a few good ones. But seriously be warned about doing business with these guys they are as crooked as the come.