Go Back   Krav Maga Worldwide™ Israeli Self Defense Forums > Krav Maga Worldwide Forums > Locations

Notices

Locations Interested in having KM in your area? Post your requests here!

Old 06-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
DressageNinja

Default Instruction in Southwest VA?

I'm in Danville, VA and looking for Krav Maga instruction... the closest school I've found is 1.5 hours away. Does anyone know of anything closer, or of anyone who might be willing to travel for private sessions?
DressageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
HTIC Krav

Default Re: Instruction in Southwest VA?

DressageNija,

I'm new to this forum and just saw your post. I wanted to let you know that I am opening a Krav Maga gym in South Boston, Va. I will also be traveling as far as Danville to offer private lessons. I can teach now. However, I will not be licensed by Krav Maga World Wide until March 2014. Our facility should open by April 2014. But in the mean time, if you would like private instruction (non-Krav Maga World Wide affiliated) let me know.

I do not want to represent myself as a KMWW instructor until I'm licsened. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks BTW ,our gym will be called Hard Target Krav Maga.
HTIC Krav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:34 AM   #3
broachiv

Default Re: Instruction in Southwest VA?

I'm moving back to Danville, Va this summer and I'm very interested in classes. Can you send me some info on Hard Target in South Boston? I know you're not open as of yet...Thanks so much-looking forward to hearing from you, Bil Broach...
broachiv is offline   Reply With Quote