Go Back   Krav Maga Worldwide™ Israeli Self Defense Forums > Krav Maga Worldwide Forums > General KM Related Topics

Notices

General KM Related Topics Post general comments or questions about Krav Maga here

Old 06-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Psyops
Instructor

Default New Krav Maga School In Henderson, Nv

That's right!

The gang at Krav Maga Las Vegas has grown! We are proud to announce the opening of our new location in Henderson, NV! We are bringing an exciting brand of Krav Maga to Henderson! We are a Krav Maga school! No gimmicks. No games. Just raw unfiltered Krav Maga! Already this year we have had Darren Levine and Kelly Campbell teaching in our Las Vegas location.

Christian Ortiz will be the Chief Instructor at the Henderson location! He is KMWW certified and personally tutored by Amir Perets! We are very lucky to have an instructor of Christian's calibur. We are proudly trained by the top Krav Maga instructors on the planet! In addition to our top notch Krav Maga program our fitness program is insane! We are constantly tweeking the formula and developing new programs that will push students to their limits.

So Join us! We are only a 10 minute drive from the strip. Both of our locations are close to the strip and both locations offer fantastic instruction. We will never compromise the quality of instruction ! Come by and see us!

www.lasvegaskravmaga.com

Psyops

I'm just a blue belt, but guess what if I wanted your black belt I'd come take it from you and you coudn't do a damn thing about it. Lol.....
Psyops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
paul

Default Re: New Krav Maga School In Henderson, Nv

congratulations on your new business..you all will do well.
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:53 AM   #3
PARTYTIMEDAVE

Congrats & I wish you all the best on your new KM school. I'm already looking forward to my next Vegas trip!!!
PARTYTIMEDAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 AM   #4
saruotoko
Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyops View Post
That's right!

The gang at Krav Maga Las Vegas has grown! We are proud to announce the opening of our new location in Henderson, NV! We are bringing an exciting brand of Krav Maga to Henderson! We are a Krav Maga school! No gimmicks. No games. Just raw unfiltered Krav Maga! Already this year we have had Darren Levine and Kelly Campbell teaching in our Las Vegas location.

Christian Ortiz will be the Chief Instructor at the Henderson location! He is KMWW certified and personally tutored by Amir Perets! We are very lucky to have an instructor of Christian's calibur. We are proudly trained by the top Krav Maga instructors on the planet! In addition to our top notch Krav Maga program our fitness program is insane! We are constantly tweeking the formula and developing new programs that will push students to their limits.

So Join us! We are only a 10 minute drive from the strip. Both of our locations are close to the strip and both locations offer fantastic instruction. We will never compromise the quality of instruction ! Come by and see us!

www.lasvegaskravmaga.com

Psyops
I definitely have to check it out, D.

I'll be in Vegas for UFC 100 in a couple of weekends, and I assume you guys will have some banging Saturday morning classes. :)

Mario
saruotoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
Psyops
Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saruotoko View Post
I definitely have to check it out, D.

I'll be in Vegas for UFC 100 in a couple of weekends, and I assume you guys will have some banging Saturday morning classes. :)

Mario

Absolutely!

July 11th is our Grand Opening. We have a seminar that afternoon with A VIP instructor! Then that night we are having a party and UFC 100 viewing. So you gotta get down here!

I'm just a blue belt, but guess what if I wanted your black belt I'd come take it from you and you coudn't do a damn thing about it. Lol.....
Psyops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
mara_jade
Welcoming Committee

Talking Re: New Krav Maga School In Henderson, Nv

Oh man! Congrats on the new place! Sounds like folks there are in for some serious butt kicking..along with fun of course
- San Antonio Center's Mock Airplane Motto
Disneyland, but more violent - SashaTheStrange explaining KM to a friend
Know who you are and what you're capable of. Walk away if you can. Run away if you must. Defend yourself if you have no other choice.- Instructor Steve Tornovish
mara_jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:54 AM   #7
KMMAN

Your school looks so good it's making me get back to my school now.....after looking into other alternatives, there's just nothing like Krav Maga.

Best of luck!
KMMAN is offline   Reply With Quote