- Review: Straight Punches, Heel Strikes, Elbow #1
- Arm Pulls
- Choke from Behind, with Push
- Review: Hammerfists (Forward)
- Review: Striking from Knees and Back
- Guard, Position (in Guard)
- Guard, Stand Up/Escape
- Review: Front Kick from Ground/Back Position
- Kick Off from Guard
- Overhand Right
- Thai Pad Combinations
- Review Advanced Kicks:
- High Front Kick
- Offensive Back Kick
- Heel Kick
- Self-Defense Drills
Please be sure to arrive on time and remember: Krav Maga top & bottom is required in every class!
“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.
And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them."
- Dalai Lama
1-15, 2-28, 3-15