- Straight Punches
- Elbows & Hammerfists
- Review: Front Kicks
- Wrist Releases
- Punch/Kick Combinations
- Low Straight Punches
- Inside Defense vs. Low Straight Punches
- Front Kick
- Offensive Front Kick
- Inside Defense vs. front Kick to Body
- Defense vs. Front Kick (Outside Stabbing)
- Chokes & Headlocks from the Side, on Ground
- Side Mount, Transition to Full Mount
- Side Mount, Disengage
Please be sure to arrive on time and remember: Krav Maga top and
bottom is required in every class!
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
- Steve Jobs