- Review: Front Kick, Round Kick
- Ground: Side Position/Movement
- Side Kick from Ground
- Transition Kicks
- Offensive Front Kick
- Defensive Front Kick with Approach
- Fall Breaks (Back/Side)
- Inside Defense vs. L/R (Combo, Lean Back & Trap, Forward Hand)
- Overhand Punch in Defense vs. Right
- Kick Defenses - Medium & High Round Kicks, Offensive Front Kick
- Light Sparring
Please be sure to arrive on time and remember: Krav Maga top & bottom is required in every class!
“Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned."
- Peter Marshall
1-09, 2-35, 3-35