Krav Maga Worldwide Chief Instructor Darren Levine is heading to Krav Maga 84 in Sorgues, France for a special seminar on December 6th and December 7th, 2014.
If you are planning on being in France in December, or if you are looking for a reason to go, check out the details on this great weekend of high-level Krav Maga training with Darren Levine. It’s two days of training, two sessions each day. Darren is going to cover a number of topic and training techniques including an introduction to edged weapons and handgun defenses. See details below. For more info and to register visit www.kravmaga84.fr.
DARREN LEVINE SEMINAR at Krav Maga 84 in Sorgues, France
• Saturday, December 6, 2014
• Sunday, December 7, 2014
Gautier Torregrossa / Krav Maga 84
Krav Maga 84
Chemin de Lucette
(+33) 660 88 8054
• Morning Session: 9:00AM – 11:30AM
• Afternoon Session: 12:30PM – 3:00PM
• Saturday Morning – Introduction to Combatives 2
• Saturday Afternoon - Introduction to Attacks With Edged Weapons
• Sunday Morning - Introduction to Aggressive Street Fighting
• Sunday Afternoon - Introduction to Hand Gun