- This event has passed.
Krav vs Wild II – Registration Now Open!
April 12, 2013 - April 14, 2013$349
Some exciting news!
The Krav Maga Worldwide™ Force Training Division is proud to announce the 2nd annual "Krav vs. Wild" 3-day Wilderness Survival Camp.
Join us from April 12th through the 14th, and experience this amazing 3-day event.
This event will give you the unique opportunity to experience the following*:
- Krav Maga Training In Non-Permissive Environments
- Marksmanship/Force On Force
- Survival Shelter Building
- Day-Light And Low-Light Tactical Climbing And Rappelling Operations
- Survival Knot Tying And Tactical Rope Work
- Emergency Navigation / Survival Signaling And Communication
- Wilderness Orientation/ Dangerous Animal And Plant Identification
- Survival Foraging And Fire-craft
- Food Procurement-Trapping, Snares And Fishing
- Survival Water Crossing/Team Tactics
- Daytime And Nighttime Operations
- Survival First Aid / Camouflage
- Improvised Weapon Development And Training
*Topics are subject to change due to weather conditions and availability.
This event is all inclusive and is open to civilians.
Click the link below to download the registration form. Fill out the form and fax it to 310-477-9722 or scan and email it to [email protected]
APRIL 12 - 14
Krav vs. Wild II • KRAV MAGA WORLDWIDE™ WILDERNESS SURVIVAL CAMP
Hosted by the Krav Maga Worldwide™ Force Training Division.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the minimum age? 18
What level in Krav Maga do you have to be to attend? This training is open to all levels.
Where is Camp Courage? Camp Courage is located in Brea, CA. Directions will be given to those who register a few weeks before the event. Registrants will be put on a list and the security officer at the gate will permit them to enter.
What airport should I fly into? You can fly into any Los Angeles area airport. Burbank and LAX are both about 45 minutes - 1 hour away (or more, depending on traffic)
Will I need a car from the airport? A rental car is recommended. You can take a taxi but the location is about 45 min to 1 hour away (or more, depending on traffic) from LAX or BUR airports.
How much is it? $349.00
Is payment due at the time of registration? Yes
Can I cancel and will I get a refund? We are unable to provide refunds after March 12, 2013
Registration Deadline: Space is limited. We will accept registrations until 11:59 pm Sunday April 1, 2013 or until there are no spots left.
How do I register? You can register by filling out a registration form and faxing or e-mailing it to 310-477-9722 or [email protected].
What items will I need to bring/pack? Participants will receive an e-mail with all the camp details after they register.
This training will start on Friday, April 12 at 6pm and continue through Sunday, April 14 at 12 noon. Participants will stay at the training site and sleep in tent style facilities in the outdoors for the duration of the camp. YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A SLEEPING BAG. There will be bathrooms and showers available (you will need to bring your own towel and toiletries). A recommended equipment list will be provided upon receipt of your registration. A limited quantity and selection of food will be provided while at camp.
- April 12, 2013
- April 14, 2013
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Camouflage, Camp Courage, Emergency Navigation, Force Training Division, KMW National Training Centers, Krav Maga, Krav Maga Training, Krav Maga Training In Non-Permissive Environments, Krav Maga Worldwide Events, Krav vs Wild, Marksmanship, Rappelling Operations, Survival First Aid, Tactical Climbing, Tactical Rope Work, Wilderness Orientation, Zip Line
- HQ Training Centers • West LA
11400 West Olympic Blvd., Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90064 United States
- Krav Maga Worldwide®
- Krav Maga Worldwide®