Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Trying to find the right school

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paperguynj

i have been doing research about Krav Maga and really think it is something I would love to strat studying. I took a class the other night at a local karate school and really enjoyed it. I get the feeling that this is not a really good Km school, it’s a karate school that offer KM. There other schools in the area but not many. One is affiliated with Krav Maga alliance, but again it is a karate school that offers KM. Is there something specific I should be looking for or questions I should be asking. Any advice would be helpful. I also thought about doing BJJ and training once a week in KM. Is this a good way to go about learning.

don

Legitimacy (e.g. lineage, certifications, etc) of a school or instructor should be clear and easily checked/verified.

BJJ & Krav is a pretty good blend.

kravgeezer

Talking with the lead instructor is a good place to start. Ask about his/her background and where they were certified. I am not familiar with the KM Alliance. I know that KM Worldwide is held in high regard and their instructors have to pass rigorous tests. Beyond that, give them a try for a few classes and see how you feel about the quality of instruction and the general attitude in the class. Some information might be available on Yelp and Google reviews too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: