miriam

Re: Gun Advice??

quote downforlife76:

I’m quite happy being bitter. Plus, it adds to my tough guy/bad boy image! rofl2

HA! And with that comment, I’m SOOO calling you out, J!! Not buying your story one second more!!! That whole ‘poor me’ bit is exactly how you get chicks.

I can see it now… you sitting in a bar, looking slightly forlorn, but making sure the bald head, tatts and maybe some Krav or military paraphernalia are in full view. You smile at some nice, unassuming woman sitting next to you so she can’t help but notice that, aside from your tough look, you’re just a sweet, approachable guy.

Conversation begins, and within 5 mins you’ve let it “slip” how you’re just a senstive, nice guy, looking for a nice woman for something meaningful, but that sadly, you only seem to meet the crazy wild chicks. You explain that despite all the fun you’ve had with them (tacitly, but clearly conveying your vast “experience”), it’s only crazy, empty fun. And you fear you’re doomed to this sad existence because of your outward physical appearance, when you really want so much more.

(strings swell in the background.)

Her heart goes out to you. And before you know it, you’ve got her back at your place. And another one bites the dust….

Go ahead… TELL ME I’M WRONG!!! rofl2

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: