Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Possible move to bwi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sean-lawson

Well, I don’t know how to react to this, but maybe I’m moving to Baltimore. Im going to be there first for a couple of weeks. Last time I didn’t had the chance to know the city has I wanted, my cousin told me about this event that is happening there, so hoping I can get to know some people living there or giving me and advice to make interesting things that involve sports or music.

I let you here the information, I know is not the biggest event but Im not lose that for any reason!

2016 Annapolis Craft Beer and Music Festival
    City Dock Productions
    Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
    Annapolis, MD

I dont know much of the city, so maybe we can shared transportation as I do here in L.A

sean-lawson

If you are willing, I let you here all the information about the event:

“The EY Strategic Growth Forum is the country’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. This four-day, by-invitation-only CEO event brings together more than 2,000 of the nation’s top entrepreneurs, executives, investors, and other business leaders. This four-day event includes helping company executives learn the strategic marketplace, an opportunity to meet potential partners, investors, customers, while hearing success stories from influential, innovative entrepreneurs.”

Wednesday November 16 to Saturday November 19
    Palm Spring

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: