Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Krav Maga near Gainesville or Ocala, Florida.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    stricknine47

Hello,

I am looking for a reputable Krav Maga or self-defense oriented school in my area. I live near Gainesville and Ocala. There are a few locations that claim to teach Krav Maga in my area, but I suspect they are more McDojos than anything else.

In Ocala, I have visited Vanguard Self Defense. The instructor is Guy Bruno, and he claims to be a champion weight lifter, Tae Kwon Do black belt and champion, and Krav Maga instructor certified by the US Krav Maga Association. I was not able to verify any of these claims, and it’s my understanding that USKMA is not especially reputable anyway. In any case, I was not particularly impressed with this school.

I have heard of a place in Gainesville called Karate USA that teaches Krav Maga as well, and I have heard that this school was good at one point, but I have yet to check it out, myself.

If anyone has any recommendations or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: