Home Forums Private Forums Instructors & Licenseeís Instructor Forums 6/22 Instructor Training w/ Darren Levine

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    miriam

Okay, so take me outside to the woodshed and slap me silly for posting this out of sheer, joyous naivete… but as a new (assistant) krav instructor and despite having trained at the NTC off and on since ’03 and being a fitness instructor since ’05, today was the very first time I have ever trained with Darren, and I just wanted to just express that not only was it an extreme honor and a pleasure to train with and learn from him, but it was also hands down the best training experience I’ve had yet (with no offense whatsoever to any of the instructors who trained us during phase). We did a little of this :box: and a little of that :abx: and even a little of this! :chair: (well, not exactly, but sorta like that)

To echo Darren’s comment, a HUGE thanks to Kelly for making the program happen.

And if I may offer my two cents to anyone who intended to go today but didn’t, you really shouldn’t miss the next one!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: