Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations A km center in U.S. Baltimore, Maryland

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rich1103

Basically the closest KM training center to my house is a few hours away. I can get over 20 people to join extremely fast. I want to learn Krav Maga very badly. PLEASE HELP!!!

emil

Hey Rich, depending on what part of Baltimore you’re in DC is about one hour away. We have instruction through Blue Belt and soon through Brown. I think there’a place opening up in Maryland too. Also, Londale Theus who is one of senior KM instructors is teaching the Baltimore County PD, perhaps you can get in touch with him about this.

pjg

There is a KM class in Bowie, Maryland which is near both DC and Baltimore. Send me an email if you have questions or want to learn more. [email protected]

gbgoodwin

im in the exact same situation as u, the closest km center i know of is over an hour away. i live 15 minutes from baltimore.

kravmd

KM Coming To Baltimore, MD And Surrounding Areas

We are in the process of opening KM schools in MD. Baltimore is our first stop and we will grow from there. We have a great team of people that are committed to making this an awesome program. Any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at: [email protected]
    I’ll post another message to let you know when the website is up!

binagaki

Krav Maga MD now has an informational site available at http://www.kravmd.com. Our first location will be opening in Owings Mill this spring with more locations to follow. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: