Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    noraboy73

What’s the maximum training age for Krav Maga?

ship

I am 52 and started Krav a few months ago. I enjoy it but sometimes feel intimidated since most of the people in the class are in their 20s and 30s. I often feel I cannot keep up with them but just try to do my best.

I’m 59, started a few months ago, broke my wrist, worked out with a cast, then a brace, and I’m doing okay. It’s never too late to start learning to defend ourselves.

ship

I got several bumps and bruises and a badly pulled hamstring that kept me out for 2 months.

jjbklb

Remember,when you get old,you gain the advantage of additional reach.
    You can lean out & whack him on the head with your cane. 🙂

ship

Off to my first class in months due to hamstring pull and just being busy with life. Feeling like I’m starting all over. Not feeling too confident!

bullseye

One of my classmates is in his late 50’s early-mid 60’s and just passed his Level 2 test. On top of that he did it with a bad hamstring and still soldiered through the four hour test like a champ.

rustyiron

Hey, kids. In Krav Maga, age is not a valid excuse. Bad guys won’t ask for your date-of-birth. If you want to be stronger, improve your diet. Elite athletes don’t eat fast food. Remain properly hydrated. Breathe properly. The typical American fails miserably on all these counts. You need to be better than the typical American. I’m 53.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: