Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Aggro guy gets the MA knockdown

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I think this is how you ask your neighbour for some sugar on a sink estate (English housing project):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLtmh3toK0

Fwiw – the man in black probably would have been better off going inside or taking action much sooner.

Very interesting to see the spiral of escalation & all the chest thumping – welcome to ape-o-vision.

michaelmall

Re: Aggro guy gets the MA knockdown

That just shows you not to judge a book by its cover.

guitarded-1

quote Chocolate Soldier:

I think this is how you ask your neighbour for some sugar on a sink estate (English housing project):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlLtmh3toK0

Fwiw – the man in black probably would have been better off going inside or taking action much sooner.

Very interesting to see the spiral of escalation & all the chest thumping – welcome to ape-o-vision.

Interesting. Yes – the good guy could have gotten himself hurt by not reacting earlier. My personal choice would have been a good ol fashioned headbutt or #1 elbow to the face, but it’s nice to see that punk stumble away with tail tucked.

unstpabl1

Really let him hang in his safety zone too long…..:dunno:

aviatordave

Hahahaha. Love it. But at my house, the guy in white may have seen a 12 ga barrel slide out of the door and over my left shoulder.

I read in the Sun (yes that’s my credible source) that this guy (who got hit) now wants to sue over humiliation b/c of the video hitting youtube.

unstpabl1

quote TigerUpperCut:

I read in the Sun (yes that’s my credible source) that this guy (who got hit) now wants to sue over humiliation b/c of the video hitting youtube.

Guess it kinda hurt his tough guy image. Hell weren’t his guys there to film the beatdown…oh wait he got hit once and didn’t have the balls to get back up…I think all the girls of krav would,ve got up and gone combative…this guy was like oh sheeet, I got called on my shheet..now what? Gotta Love it

unstpabl1

This would be a good vid to explore legality, deescalation and when to act. I think the defender waited way too long and almost made it into a fight.

michaelmall

This guy did have a lot of patience with
    him but it will benefit him if he does get sued.

unstpabl1

quote michaelmall:

This guy did have a lot of patience with
    him but it will benefit him if he does get sued.

kinda hard for the thug to win that case.unless they throw out the video

kvmorl

Doubt he suing the guy who beat his ass, he didn’t have the camera.

What style is that stance from? A version of Karate?

jaspthecat

quote kvmorl:

Doubt he suing the guy who beat his ass, he didn’t have the camera.

What style is that stance from? A version of Karate?

IMHO looked like a Chinese Martial Art type stance.

The guy probably didn’t escalate the situation due to fear of the repurcussions.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2672670/Hero-who-beat-up-yob-on-video-is-revealed-as-Gulf-War-veteran-with-two-black-belts.html

THE yob seen on The Sun’s website being floored by an ex-soldier is threatening to sue us – for humiliating him.

Les Andrews, 23, got on to his solicitor after more than 200,000 readers saw him belted by Jason Smith. The thug rang us and said: “I’m going to sue. I’ve got everyone staring at me because of this.

“He should be apologising to me. What have I got to apologise for ? I got arrested for it at the time and I got a fine. Now I feel all depressed.”

But Gulf War veteran Jason, 35, told how his life had been made hell by yobs like Andrews in St Helens, Merseyside.

After complaining to police FIFTY times in a year, the 15st karate and jiu-jitsu black belt snapped when Andrews swore and pushed him on his doorstep.

Yesterday Jason said: “These thugs repeatedly abused me and my family and damaged our property. I’ve never gone out looking for trouble but think you’ve got to be able to defend yourself.” He has now moved away from the estate with daughter Boudiccia, 22 months, and wife Rebecca, 23.

Yesterday the father of Andrews – who was put under curfew for the public order offence – said his son had also moved away. Les Snr said: “He’s getting his life back on track.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage…#ixzz0TQkCc7NZ

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: