Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics And the dangerous imitators keep coming

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    rickprado

Re: And the dangerous imitators keep coming

quote lennyKRAVitz:

Why do those websites always have home pages that go on forever. Red flags! Lol

I’ve seen a few websites that have that format. I think there must be some template out there for snake oil salesman! :woohoo:

rickprado

At about 2:47 he says:

“If somebody were to kill somebody using the system, to tell you the truth, I would feel pretty good”.

He could have said “If someone fears for their life, and as a result of defending themselves, killed someone using my system and went home to their families” he would sound like less of a dick!

unstpabl1

Damian Ross trained under a pretty respected WWII combatives inspired guy named Carl Cestari. Kinda hijacked his stuff and marketing off Carls name. Cestari had a combat judo/juijitsu base and a reality mindset. Ahead of his time in a way.There are vids of his on youtube and he’s worth exploring. hadn’t heard anything great about Ross since Cestari died but there are vids of cestari and Ross. The British taught the Jewish fighters WWII combative to fight the Nazi’s

friis

quote bear34:

http://youtu.be/3rTjPsDqnww

I love this. He doesn’t even get that he’s being mocked.

“We are gonna think twice before we call this guy an asshole ….. and then we will!”

rofl2rofl2rofl2 Hahahahahaha :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: