Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Anna Kournikova – Krav Article

• This topic has 23 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by g-v.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    g-v

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

Really, Phil?

Hmmm, somehow the thought of a 300 pound prison escapee dragging me into the bushes and \”molesting\” me while holding a knife to me throat, just doesn’t sound very relaxing to me…. 🙁 😉

Wait a minute, are you a giantkiller, or a giantkiller-ette? I always assumed you were a dude.

Not that such things haven’t ever happened to dudes.

anonymous

Didn’t the KMAA recently align combine Krav Maga with Bas Rutten to form a supposedley new and more effective system? And name it something else, \”Th e system\” or something like that? I lost the BB Mag so I don’t know the exact title.

It seems ironic that claims are made that the name \”Krav Maga\” is owned by the KMAA yet you decide to merge with Bas (big fan) to create a more \”superior\” system with a diffeent name.

Anyone see the irony here?

ryan

I think you should get your facts straight. There is no new system from KMAA.

anonymous

Did you read the BB article?

I’ll search for it and give it to you verbatim.

ryan

I read the article, and I attended three of the Complete Combat Seminars that were held years ago. Amir calls his stuff \”The System\”. This is more about training methodologies and learning from other approaches–not about forming a new system.

johnwhitman

I WROTE the original article on which that published article was based, and I helped the author who published it.

There was no statement about creating a new system…it was about constantly refining systes, which is what KM does all the time.

anonymous

G.V.

I was just trying to come up with the worst case, most unrelaxing scenario I could think off, so the prison escapee came to mind. Could be a female prison escapee of course. Also, the escapee may have learned some new things in prison…. 🙁 😆

About the complete combat seminars, I don’t know, it sounded real good in that article, not like a new system, but an interesting and beneficial mix between the two. But then it turns out there is absolutely no plan to implement any of this now or in the future at the NTC or any other schools. Hmmmm…. then why the six page article? 😕

g-v

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

G.V.

I was just trying to come up with the worst case, most unrelaxing scenario I could think off, so the prison escapee came to mind. Could be a female prison escapee of course. Also, the escapee may have learned some new things in prison….

Explains the knife to the throat. That passes for foreplay in female jails, per certain accounts.

g-v
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: